This data is obtained by manually measuring the product and may vary by 1-2 cm.
1. How to Measure
• Waist - Without any clothing, wrap a tape measure around your belly. There are two ways to measure your waistline:
1) Between the ribs and the buttocks, at or slightly above the navel.
2) Place your hands on your hips and lean your body to one side. The waist is where one side of your body is folded inward.
• Hip - Feet together, use a tape measure to measure the widest part of your hips. Be sure to include your hips!
• Bust - To measure your bust, simply wrap the tape measure around your breasts and back. Make sure the tape wraps directly around your body and covers your nipples.
Tips: If you’re in-between sizes, we suggest using the biggest size you fit in. We can exchange your order to the right size FOR FREE if it doesn’t measure up.
2. I have different sizes.
This can happen! Not all bodies are created equal, and trying to standardize them is useless - size charts are just a guide to help you determine the best option.
If you're still hesitant, choose your hip size. We found that customers who purchased by hip size felt much more comfortable when the shapewear arrived.
If you can't find an answer to your question, just contact us via Facebook Messenger and we'll be happy to help.
3. How do I choose the right compression level for my shapewear?
You can choose by the compression level, the three types of controls are:
1). Low Compression (Light Control Or Smooth) - With a slight compression, the everyday shaper smoothes out trouble spots and lets you rock comfortably all day.
2). Moderate Compression (Flexible Control or Shaping) - The Flexible Control Shapewear is made with soft, stretchy fabrics that comfortably move with your body while adding a wonderful silhouette to your body shape.
3). High Compression (Firmly Controlled or Sculpted) - Often used to give your body more contour. Tight and ultra-tight controls are ideal for formal, structured garments such as wedding dresses, prom dresses, evening gowns
4. I bought a size and it’s too small/big for me - what should I do?
Please don't worry! We offer 15-day Free Exchanges and easy returns. Exchange for a different size or style? Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org